Most Underrated Supplement Company?

More
15 years 7 months ago #246 by soundcheck129
Yeah, AEN has a big web presence, if nothing else, but I feel like they get enough recognition since they don't have a huge product line. In-store and online is a good point to bring up, I never really see Dymatize in stores (at least around here) but they're big online. And I'm absolutely crazy about their 12-hour powders.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #247 by History in Effect
veeshmack wrote:

i dunno, they are starting to get there name out.
only prob is for my view of AEN, they are becoming known for one produc (maybe 2 if you count intraxcell)t, i think to be considered underrated as a company, you need multiple products that are solid and not getting the respect deserved

steel edge will probably be getting upgraded

More
15 years 7 months ago #248 by phrozen5100
I agree on both Dymatize and MST. I will also acknowledge CEL for their fantastic customer service and attitude.

I also feel that ALRI has targeted somewhat unfairly by the 'bros' too. Their formulations are solid and very well priced.

More
15 years 6 months ago #292 by theone787
i'd have to say by may experience, applied nutraceuticals (neovar is great), optimum (overall great company), Now Foods (amazing selection),Cognitive Nutrition, Designer Supplements, Ergopharm. Okay i'm done lol.

More
15 years 6 months ago #293 by soundcheck129
I agree with your other choices, but I wouldn't really call ON underrated - they're all over GNC and the net. I know they're a good company, but not unrecognized by any means.

More
15 years 6 months ago #320 by ponshoe
Labrada FTW!

Millenium
Neogenix
Allmax

Time to create page: 0.087 seconds