Why did Datbtrue not allow his site to continue?

More
7 years 7 months ago #4944 by admin

Bull Terrier wrote: I think that Datbtrue has done enough for plenty of people to merit a bit of trust and good faith. If he says he's closing for serious health problems i think we should believe him.
As for archiving the site, this is being done by his moderators and they intend to get forum members onto another forum.
I have no reason to doubt good faith of Datbtrue.

We don't know yet though, whether admin rights were given to the moderators so that they can retrieve the content. Some people have said that this wasn't done, hence the topic of this thread.

I should have stated more clearly that the topic is more about why the content wasn't allowed to continue, as in, to be moved to another site. We all know that the original site was being shut down.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

More
7 years 7 months ago #4946 by Bull Terrier
Saying that the moderators don't have admin rights and thus are unable to retrieve the content of the datbtrue forum is just conjecture.
It could be true, but outside of Dat and the moderators themselves I don't know how anybody else could possibly know.
I'm quite sure of one thing though - at least one of the moderators has clear intentions to set up another forum and get back the old datbtrue members.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.065 seconds